Precise preparation is essential to eliminate the waste of non-deliverables due to address changes, job changes, ISP changes, incomplete or inaccurate information and seasonal or vacant addresses. Accudirect squeezes the utmost efficiency out of your database by ensuring that each record is deliverable, standardized and formatted to postal or web specifications. We prepare your address fields correctly the first time, identifying (when needed) mail stops, departments, titles and others specific requirements. We upgrade deliverability thru the following regimen:
- Data Entry – accurately convert manual data to electronic data.
- Data Cleansing – ensure the proper data is in the proper field.
- CASS Certification (Coding Accuracy Support System) – address standardization and correction for the USPS.
- NCOA (National change of Address) – identifying consumers who have moved and those that are Non Deliverables (NIXIE)
- DMA Mail Suppression – if the list has been purchased double check to ensure people who have asked to not have their name sold are not on the list.
- Do Not Mail File – Maintain a list of people who have requested not to receive your mailings and remove them from the list.
- LACS – Locatable address conversion system – automatically convert outdated rural route box numbers to newly assigned conventional street addresses.
- Sophisticated Merge / Purge – elimination of duplicates by multiple criteria.
- Mail Presort processing – for optimum USPS discount rates.
- Canadian Presort – for optimum postal discount rates.
- IMB Bar Code – for tracking your mail-piece for entry to delivery.
AccuDirect’s services don’t end with the post office drop or the email blast. We have the tools to help you analyze and interpret the results of your program, compare them to past programs and plan for future campaigns. This analysis relies on tracking responses from your customers, whether the response is a visit to your web site, a BRC sent through the mail, an 800 number call, coupon redemption, store visit or a purchase. Our in-depth analysis provides valuable insights.
Indentify Source of Origin for each Customer transaction
Summarize each response type
Classify transactions into categories that you’ll use, such as buyer, non-buyer, dollar range, frequency, value, lifetime value or any category that you specify.
Trigger more responses and identify “best practices” for future campaigns